1. Read a really terrible book about Peace and Justice Studies, and highlight all of the really terrible lines that would sound good in an emo song.
2. Sing in a whiny voice.
3. Emote emotion.
4. Look up angry, lesbian song writers, like Tracy Chapman and Linda Perry.
5. Discuss Asian climbing peppers.
6. Eat chocolate and strawberry pez.
7. Draw a sad clown with a dead flower in his hand.
8. Stuff your face with oreos and talk with your mouth full.
9. Put the yellow top back on the milk.
10. Want to buy a swimsuit.
11. Interrogate Sasha about what she wants for her birthday.
12. NO CRYING ALOUD